- Insole Court – a set on Flickr
A sweet little set of photos capturing the detail of Insole Court in Llandaff
- A night at the theatre: a guide | Groupon City Blog – UK
The Groupon blog looks at the theatre scene in Cardiff
- living magazines » Blog Archive » Oxjam returns to rock the Capital
Living Magazines provides the lowdown on Oxjam Cardiff and its return next month
- Libraries, Soda Streams and Spillers « Way of the dragon: settling in to Cardiff life
Andy McNicoll is settling into Cardiff life and has an interesting post about his use of Cardiff Central library. Seems he was impressed so full marks to Cardiff Council for that.
- Pint of 45: 33 Windsor Place
Pintof45 are back out in force, this time their beery travels take them to 33 Windsor Place
- New sweet shop opens in the village – My Whitchurch
Good news for those with a sweet tooth in Whitchurch as Tom Thumbs has opened up stocking more sweets than you can, errr, swing a bag of Starburst at?
- hintofsarcasm | Ruby Tuesday: Part deux
Quick review from Nathan Collins as he re-visits Ruby Tuesday and gives it an 8/10 – good times.
- Cat On The Wall – Music and Culture Webzine
New mix from Cat On The Wall, Cardiff-based web zine, of the freshest new music
- Cardiff Living: STUDENTS WARNED NOT TO TURN TO LOAN SHARKS – DON’T GET BITTEN
Cardiff Digs reports on how the Wales Illegal Money Lending Unit are warning students not to turn to loan sharks now the new term has started
- Cardiff City Supporters’ Trust » RICKY TOMLINSON EVENING: EVEN BETTER THAN WE THOUGHT!
Nearly £10k has been raised for the Ricky Tomlinson evening for the Fred Keenor statue appeal, taking the total to nearly £35,000!
- Cardiff City – Clarks Pie’s and Curry – It’s all about football at the end of the day: Injury problems still haunting Jones
Clark's looks at the injury problems for Cardiff City and Dave Jones as they attempt to keep the momentum going after their great start to the season
- The Blue Print » Blog Archive » Fairness for all our schools?
Jonathan Morgan blogs on the plans for a Welsh school in Canton and compares it to what's happening in Whitchurch