Buses in Cardiff will be disrupted as Cardiff Bus announces changes to its services during Halloween.
Due to fears over youth annoyance a number of routes will see officers from South Wales Police riding on them and their routes through the city will be changed.
The following services will be affected:
* Service 7 – after the 16:13 journey from Canal St & 16:25 from Mermaid Quay, buses will use Lloyd George Avenue instead of Bute Street
* Services 12 & 13 to Tremorfa – after the 16:19 journey from Wood Street and 16:50 journey from Tremorfa, buses will operate the normal route to Splott Road then will turn left into Habershon Street, right into Moorland Road and then Courtney Road, then right again back onto Splott Road
* Services 12 & 13 to Ely – after the 16:48 journey from Central Station, buses will use Grand Avenue
* Services 17 & 18 – after the 17:02 service 17 and 17:12 service 18 from the City Centre, buses will use Cowbridge Road West instead of Amroth Road & Heol Trelai
* Service 44 – after the 16:50 journey from Bute Terrace, buses will operate direct via Greenway Road and omit Trowbridge Estate.
* Service 45 – after the 16:05 journey from Bute Terrace, buses will operate direct via Wentloog Road
* Services 49 & 50 – after the 15:55 journey from Bute Terrace, buses will operate direct via Newport Road to Llaneirwg roundabout and will not serve Llanrumney Estate.
Cardiff Bus has apologised in advance for any inconvenience resulting from these changes. They have also announced that there will be increased Cardiff Bus and police patrols across the city.