The Central Bus Station and numerous road closures will disrupt bus services in the city centre this Saturday.
With Wales taking on South Africa at the Millennium Stadium the Central Bus Station will be shut between 12noon and 7pm.
The full changes to services are:
– Service 1 – will start from Canal Street (Library)
– Service 6 BayCar – will operate its Friday and Saturday night route, not serving stops by the Hilton hotel, Castle Street or Wyndham Arcade. It will also not serve the bus stops at the rear of Central Station.
– Services 8 / 9 / 9a – will call at Canal Street (Library) and David Street (adjacent to CIA) only – not serving Dumfries Place; Greyfriars Road, Westgate Street or Tudor Street.
– Services 12 & 13 to Ely – will call at Queen Street Station, Canal Street (Library) not serving Dumfries Place, Greyfriars Road, Westgate Street or Tudor Street.
– Services 12 & 13 to Tremorfa – will call at Canal Street (Library) and serve Wood Street
– Services 17 & 18 Capital City Red – will start and end in Tudor Street, not serving Wood Street, Westgate Street or Cardiff Bridge.
– Services 21, 23, 24, 30, 51, 53 & 85 – will start and end in Greyfriars Road. Central Bus Station, Westgate Street and Kingsway will not be served
– Services 25, 32, 33, 33a, 33b, 60, 61, 62, 62a, 95, 96, 101 & x91 – will start and end in Tudor Street, with Central Bus Station, Westgate Street and Cardiff Bridge not being served.
– Services 27, 28, 29, 35, 38, 39, 44, 45, 49, 50, 52, 52a, 57 & 58 – will travel in and out of the city centre following their Saturday night route to their normal terminal point – not serving Dumfries Place, Greyfriars Road or Westgate Street.
– Services 92, 93, 94 – from 12noon until 7pm journeys will call at Canal Street and Customhouse Street and will not serve Wood Street (St. David’s House), St. Mary Street (Philharmonic) or Tudor Street bus stops.